The TRUTH is out!

December 16, 2015

Not every girl likes to wear dresses, and that's perfectly fine! Im for instance really not a dress type of gal! If I have to wear one, I will most definitely pick a maxi dress over a pair of skinny pants or wear it with a pair of really high boots.
But since the festive season is in its full swing, I decided to dedicate this week on: "What to wear for a Christmas party?" and feel great in what you are wearing.



Starting off with a tomboy look, wearing skinny leather looking pants under a maxi dress, and a velvet blazer hanging off my shoulders. Most probably wouldn't style a beanie for a Christmas party, but wearing some kind of a headgear has slowly became my thing, but it adds a unique and fun touch to the look I think.
Emerald green is one of  the"IT" colours of the season, but nevertheless I still really recommend it for all kinds of events you need to attend, since it makes your outfit always looking very polished, super elegant and a bit mysterious.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. Ah the velvet blazer is stunning especially because it's a deep rich green.

    www.creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome style !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/12/christmas-gift-guide.html

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe